Monday, September 24, 2012

Surreal

I haven't posted in some time, have I?
I've been busy, trying to make friends and all. It's rather surreal to think that I wake up and go about my day 300 miles away from what I call home, and all the people and things that make it so. I'm sure it'll wear off soon, but still, it's odd. I attribute it to the fact I've lived in the same house for twelve years, and I was half convinced I would never leave. So yeah, there's that.
For all no one who reads this regularly, I've got a short article penned already for a release soon. I've been sitting on it, just because I don't want to become the next Busy Street, but... God, I have to say something.
I made this to vent about all the stupid bullshit no one IRL cares about, so I'm gonna do it here.
So yeah, I'm not dead. Just biding my time...

No comments:

Post a Comment