Monday, October 15, 2012

PewDiePie isn't funny

Hey, all none of you who watch this blog with bated breath for my next incredibly well thought out and intelligent posts/rants! Remember how I said I had something big planned?
Well, this isn't it. It was originally part of it, but I decided it was best kept succint and isolated.
Besides, I've been addicted to Pokemon White 2 like a junkie (14 hours logged the day I got it, for instance), so I haven't had time for much else.

That aside, you know who I really hate?
Pewdiepie.
I saw this video and instantly remembered why.
And then I was like, "I was going to write a big, long article filled with impressive vocabulary and silly captions, but this basically says it better than I ever could. And it's actually funny."
So yeah, here it is; "Adults React to Pewdiepie".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0&feature=plcp
Not only does it showcase Pewdiepie in his natural habitat (Read: screaming incoherently about rape) at literally it's most unrefined and pure form, but its also a parody of those awful Fine Bros. "Teens React To -insert trending video here-"
Because a bunch of high schoolers gawking at bronies and acting awkward is totally HILARIOUS and not something I saw in high school every day. And it's basically the internet equivalent of "Kids say the Darndest things". Only it's missing Bill Cosby. And it's not funny either.
Bill Cosby doesn't give a shit how teenagers who probably use hashtags on Facebook feel about "Gangnam Style", and neither should anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment