Monday, October 1, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

So, my friend started contemplating the looming 2012 Armaggedon that undoubtly grows larger and larger as the date barrels towards us (For the record, before we continue, I think - no, I know, this whole 2012 thing is a load of bunk/scam/hoax/insanity). He said something rather interesting, and I quote;

"If anything happens, I hope it's like the End of Evangelion. I keep hearing things about Lake Vostok, and I bet there's a god-fetus or something that they'll uncover that will force everyone to ascend into Insturmentality, and we'll all turn into orange tang."

Something like this, if you wanted a visual aid.

It got me thinking.
What song should I listen to in those "final" moments?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=h8ihz79t2Z0
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw5acgqIHQE
It's very important. This could mean the difference between getting turned into orange tang and ascending into Instrumentality/Godhood with all you other jerk-offs and all the people I hate (lame), or being the new Adam with a fine-ass Eve?
Yeah, you guys have fun with all of your single consciousness, Instrumentality, Arthur C. Clarke nonsense.
I've got work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment